Saturday, April 2, 2011

Surreal Entertainment

I created my own surreal world recently by accident (how else?).  You can do the same, and I hope you do.  You need to be able to switch back and forth between two recordings or have the serendipitous luck to have one recorded, as I did, and catch the other on TV.

The programs are:
     1. A Mighty Wind and
     2. PBS'  John Sebastian Presents Folk Rewind

Because it always seems to be Pledge Week at PBS, you should be able to find it (please note I am NOT getting on my they-only-show-things-I-want-to-watch-dusing-pledge-week soap box, but it's a challenge) and Christopher Guest's movie seems to be on fairly frequently).

I realized how truly surreal the experience when I did not know which I was watching.  At first I was afraid I'd lost another part of my mind, but then?  WAHOO! What fun!  I sure hope you try it.  If you like it, you might try Best in Show and one of the National Dog Shows.  I'm not sure I could handle it. 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment