Saturday, April 2, 2011

How to Steal Like an Artist

Someone shared this link today and I am paying it forward by sharing it with you.  It is simple wisdom that can be used immediately by anyone (shhh!  It's not really just about art).  I really wish someone had done the same for me then I was in college.  Sister Mary Remy Revor (look her up; it will be worth it) told me at a 3-day workshop when I was a month away from graduation.  College would have been so much easier and I more constructively productive. Seriously, what is the point in all the mystery?  Help others, help yourself.  Keeping everything you have learned to yourself does not make you powerful;  it ensures you will be truly lonely and demonstrates you are selfish.  STOP IT!
http://www.austinkleon.com/2011/03/30/how-to-steal-like-an-artist-and-9-other-things-nobody-told-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment