Monday, August 30, 2010

Now We're Talkin!







Alrighty!  Mom is going to let me blog for a while because I have so much to say.  She has given me rules.  Ha!  Like I could follow a rule
if it didn't include food, and apparently these rules don't.



So, yesterday, before I was discovered, I mentioned Mom's fabric wall; here's a picture:
Darn; I do not have the hang of this adding pictures and then writing
about them.  I am just 3, you know.

Actually, I'm 3.5 and my brother is 3.  He turned 3
this month and he has told everybody that it's his
birthday just so he can get treats.  Yes, food
is a theme 'cause nobody ever feeds us EVER!
Mama says she feeds us twice every day (at 7 and 7), but Eddie
(the 3-year-old BABY) says he forgets.  I think it's an
angle I can work with.
Here's Eddie:

                               Yes, that is his tongue licking off birthday cake or ice cream or something I didn't get any of, I'm sure.
                               I think I'll complain to the management!

                                Wet kisses and waggin' tails to you!
                                                                Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment